Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Getting it Sorted

No sleep, no sleep, no sleep
And no mad video machine to eat time
-King Crimson

Probably because of the impending move and it's unending impact on my here and now, I have not been sleeping well and then want to fall asleep at 7:00am. But I'll get it sorted.


photo by Rob Gonsalves


Looking for housing. Dr. Wu spotted a fly and is going batshit crazy, stalking it. I heard from Kevin and Facebook that Sue got engaged this weekend. She's been with her guy for four years now, so good for them. And Annie will have a father figure. I am very happy for them. I hope he's everything I wasn't for her. 

My life as been such a fustercluck that past 3 years that I haven't even thought about dating. Maybe once I get settled in CO. Or maybe not. Life on my own is cool and uncomplicated. Except that I've had horrible job problems, which = not a lot of spare money. But this move is going to be good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment