Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Here Again



I'm not present
I'm the drug that makes you dream
I'm an Aeorostar
I'm a Cutlass Supreme
In the wrong lane
Trying to turn against the flow
I'm the ocean
I'm the giant undertow
-Neil Young


It's been a mad couple of weeks;


  • The movers delivering my furniture without any warning and I had to get a storage locker.
  • I only met Dino, who offered me a place to live, because I worked at that dispensary for 7 days before I got fired by that crazy woman
  • Pat and Kevin came out for a visit in a blizzard. We had a GREAT time.
  • I've been working for 2 weeks at a lab called WEED SCIENCE. I'm labelling and packing hash budder, shatter and sugar, which is high THC potency stuff, a lot of it medical.
  • Two workers got bitten by Brown Recluse Spiders up at a shithole grow in Lafayette. They are deadly. Weed monkeys need to unionize. Now!
  • I wrote a new short story a few weeks ago. I editted it today. Futuristic dystopian stuff. I always loved that genre, way before it was popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment