Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Saturday, June 25, 2016

2 Weeks in the Meat Grinder

Been working ten hour shifts at Weed Science. Also harvesting and trimming. I have looked for a new place for two and have not gotten 1 response. I still have two weeks. The Queen just looks at me with hatred. He's such a good Christian! Besides, the Catholic Church hates gays, unless you are a priest/sexual predator, then you're free to join.

Good news! I think my buddy John will let me grow my ganja plants in his yard. He's a great guy, probably in his 60s. I'll give him half the yield and still have enough to use to get a job growing.

Thanks to Mum and Mel for running so many long distance errands for me. I could not have done this without you both.

Now, I just have to find an affordable place to live.

LAST BREXIT TO CHAOS

I was one of the few who predicted it would happen and it's going to be a bloody mess. The Pound is in free fall and the world markets have been traumatized. Lastly, this will be the death knell of the European Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment