Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

City of the Damned

Never move to a boom-town.

The problem is that I didn't realize that it was, until I got here. I read tons, but nothing about rents going thru the roof. 

I thought I had a place last night, I signed the contract and I asked him how much of a deposit he wanted. He said he could wait until I moved in. I awoke this morning to a text saying he had rented it to a friend for more.

Lying puss bag. It was age discrimination, which is his choice and I've experienced it before, but have the balls to say no to my face.

ME: It's alright, Mel. When my ship comes in, it's going to be big. My luck has to change. This much bad luck is unsustainable.

MEL: I don't know, Bo. You've been able to sustain it for quite some while.

So I look furiously while I have one week left to find a place. 

This will work out. It will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment