Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Monday, June 13, 2016

The Trap is Sprung


I came home and there was a note posted on my door from my housemate, restating that I had to be out by Friday. I went upstairs and explained that Colorado State law requires 30 days notice. He just began screaming at me. I told him he needed help as he was obsessive compulsive and I tried to explain that I had been very OCD. As usual, he screamed over me, "You're obsessive convulsive!

I laughed and walked away. You can't reason with a person with OCD. There may be someone at work who has a place. I'll find out tomorrow. But the jackass cashed the check, so I have 30 days. If I hadn't wanted him to cash it, I would have stopped it. Him cashing it cements my 30 days.

Me: 1 
Dumb Fat Ass: 0

Orlando was a horrible tragedy. NO ONE should be able to buy an automatic weapon like an AR-15. No one.

The governor of Florida, Rick Scott, was asked what could be done to keep this from ever happening again. He said to pray. 

You have to be fucking kidding me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment