Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Another Year Bites the Dust

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes. I received birthday wishes from Europe, South America, North America and Australia. Wow!

USA is playing Costa Rica. It's a must win for the USA. If they lose, they probably will not make the knockout phase. Costa Rica is a great team. This game could mean Klinsmann's job as head coach.

I planted my cannabis plants in 5 gallon pots yesterday. Now they need to grow, grow, grow. My first grow. I am very excited.

Penalty kick to the USA! 7th minute. It was a good call. Dempsey buries it! 1- 0 USA.

It's been sunny and warm, with a threat of thunder showers in the afternoon.

My new Samsung 7s phone is amazing. Thank you Mel!

USA beat Costa Rica 4 - 0 to, very surprisingly, move to the top of their group. Columbia plays Paraguay later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment