Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

La Hija Returns



Come gather ’round people
Wherever you roam
And admit that the waters
Around you have grown
And accept it that soon
You’ll be drenched to the bone
If your time to you is worth savin’
Then you better start swimmin’ or you’ll sink like a stone
For the times they are a-changin’
- BOB DYLAN




Well, things just keep surprising me here, and again it is for the better. Kristen, who I knew from the TEFL class in Madrid and was my housemate, is living in Boulder! I totally forgot she was going to school to be a witch doctor (some alternative medicine whose name I can't recall.) 

She always called me "Pops," and I called her "Hija (daughter,) because of our vast age difference.

I pinged her to say I was moving out here, thinking she was still in California, and then remembered she was out here now. We're going to meet in Denver this weekend, eight years after we first met; a witch doctor and a cannabis grower. The times, they most certainly are a-changin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment