Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Thursday, October 22, 2015

The World Series

The Mets are going to the World Series for the 1st time in fifteen years! Yeah baby! In other news, the sun still rises in the east and sets in the west.



The mercury dropped crazily last night. It's 48F in the middle of the afternoon. Damn!

Have to send out more CVs today. Dispensaries have told me they are hiring. I should have what I need to get my CO driver's license by next Monday. I opened two bank accounts, so that should be coming. Last night was a cold and rainy wait for the light rail out of Denver after the game. The flashes of lighting were insane. It was Forbidden Zone from the Planet of the Apes lightning. The weather here turns on a dime.

No comments:

Post a Comment