Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Monday, February 22, 2016

4 and 4

SUNDAY

Playlist of the Week 2/14

Fragile, Topographic Oceans - Yes
Wildflowers - Tom Petty
Arriving Somewhere - Porcupine Tree
Live at the Passaic Theater, 1976 - Rush
Aladdin Sane, Ziggy Stardust, The Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie
Sultry Kissing Lounge - Markus Reuter
In the Court of the Crimson King, The Construction of Light, Discipline - King Crimson

I'm exhausted. By the time I get off on Friday, I'll have worked 8 straight days. 4 down, 4 to go. I farm therefore I am.

Sue and I exchanged texts a few weeks ago. She said that Annie had gotten my postcard and was so excited that I was becoming a 'farmer.' She's an adorable kid, she really is. We always clicked. She reminds me of the things I loved in Sue.

I miss all my kids! The Smith kids, the Sheridan girls, and Kev's boy, Colin. I miss my nephews, Adam and Evan as well. I am a lucky man to have so many people to miss.

But this is what I do. I'm extremely fortunate to have seen so many things and to have been so many places. I try new things. I live in different places. If you had ever told me that my life would be like this, I would have said you were mad. But I don't think I'd change it. I am the sum of my experiences, and I'm happy with that. Sometimes, I get so very tired, but so do we all. At least I'm enjoying the ride.

MONDAY

3 days of work left. Also looking for a new place, I was just told tonight, and working six days a week. My friend was cool about it. And that's fine. It's time. I'm more than ready to find a my own place. I appreciate everything they've done for me.

I just have a lot on my plate this week. Keep Eating.. keep eating!

It'll be the best for everyone. I'm just so damn exhausted. But I've lost about 15 pounds, so the work agrees with me. I'm just waiting for life to agree with me. It'll come. Eventually.

I don't know whether to stress and search frantically or pass out. I've worked five straight days and it's only Monday. I opt for pass out.




No comments:

Post a Comment