Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Down on the Farm

Now I'm a farmer, and I'm digging, digging, digging, digging, digging
Now I'm a farmer, and I'm digging, digging, digging, digging, digging
It's alarming how charming it is to be a-farming
How calming and balming the effect of the air

-The Who


Worked 46 hours last week, so 6 hours of overtime! That will help my economic plight. I like the company and have made some friends. It's been warm- 50s and 60s. 

It's great to be back harvesting the plants. I love it. Yesterday we had a half day and today I have the day off. Tomorrow it's back to work Thurs. - Sunday. Not sure when my next day off will be. Hey, if you've got work, I'm in. Call me a strumpet or a tart, but I'm open to anything if it has to do with sharp objects and Cannabis. 

Life has been kind of normal: I work, I'm exhausted, I eat and go to sleep. Simple. Too bad it won't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment