Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Saturday, May 7, 2016

13 Days, Sun and Snow, Caps on the Brink, and a Bout of Gout.


Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.     
Bob Marley

Today is my first day off in 13 days. I had a gout attack on Thursday night. It kind of came out of the blue, like it always does. It swelled up like a Ballpark frank in an hour. I took a lot naproxen and it calmed down. Smoking helped too (it's an anti-inflammatory.) I was able to get to work on Friday and then got a script for prednisone filled from my dr. in CT.

Last weekend saw snow. Tues thru Fri, were sunny and hit the 80s by the end of the week. Today is 46F and raining, a good soaking rain. Gray all day, which is very rare.

And at 17:00MST, the Washington Capitals take on the Pittsburgh Penguins. WAS is down 3 games to 1. But they have games 5 and 7 at home, if they can extend the series.

PREDICTION: WAS 3 PIT 1



No comments:

Post a Comment