Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Here Is No Why

10:52

And all the time that's passed me bye...
It hardly seems to matter now, not now
-Genesis, The Musical Box

I woke up at 6:30 and drove to work, only to see Joe standing out there, explaining there was no work today. Apparently the customer fucked up, so I was told. Poor Joe, it sucks to be the messenger. And our scheduler has jury duty, to add to the confusion. So I am home. Trying to sort through all my shit after 6 months of being transitory. And the car. And navigate through the thorn bush that is my finances. I'd rather be at work. At least I get paid.

But I don't see the calls making themselves, so here I go.

- - -

Congrats to the San Jose Sharks for making the Stanley Cup Finals for the first time ever in their 25 year history. They started the year I came home from Jamaica! My friend, Tamara, grew up in the bay area and went to games with her dad, so I am on the bandwagon!

I found the following meme on the Internet;
Well, I think this is the year. I am predicting that they win the Cup.

18:55

Calls were made, I cleaned my car and bought everything into my room, which now needs to be cleaned again. 

I'll be working Fri., Sat. and Sun. Monday off, maybe? I have no idea. I think I'll be working 7 days a week for a while after that. I'm okay with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment