Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Turn It On Again

You're just another face that I know from the TV show
I have known you for so very long, I feel you like a friend
Can't you do anything for me, can I touch you for a while
Can I meet you another day and we will fly away
I can show you I can show you some of the people in my life
I can show you I can show you some of the people in my life
It's driving me mad it's just another way of passing the day
I, I get so lonely when she's not there
-Genesis, Turn It On Again


< Archer









For the first time since I moved to Denver, I have my own TV in my room. 

Best TV Shows I've been watching;

Game of Thrones
Even better than the books, much better paced and more focused.

12 Monkeys
Mind blowing stuff. Time travel is a bitch. And..., the character Jennifer Goines quoted Genesis' I Know What I Like in episode 5 of this season.

Orphan Black 
Call it Game of Clones. Tatiana Maslany plays many different characters and is awesome.

Archer
Inappropriate beyond belief for a cartoon. Sex, alcoholism, violence and spies. Fucking awesome.

American Dad
Just insane and hilarious. They skewer every stereotype, and they often sneak in at least one joke, per episode, that rings true as hell as social commentary.

No comments:

Post a Comment