Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Off the Grid

 Norway

Things have been batshit crazy. Today I went to work, but there was no work. They sent an email at 8:30pm. Everyone checks their email after 8 on Friday night, no?

It was icier than fucking Norway and I skid out three times. There were over 25 accidents in Denver at 7:10 am.

I did not get the apartment. I wanted, but it's probably for the best.

My extended stay is like the Overlook Hotel in the Shining. The end of each hallway is painted blood red, like the bathroom where Jack Nicholson meets Grady. There's a hole in the carpet under the breakfast bar. I realized what had happened when I went to use the iron and it had berber carpet fused to it. The lady at the desk said, "They'll make you pay for it."

"It was like that. Did nobody check that room after the last folks checked out? The smoke alarm is hanging from the ceiling."

"Oh?" she said.

I'm thinking about becoming a survivalist and camping in the foothills. Off the grid.

No comments:

Post a Comment