Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Sunday, March 27, 2016

VDK

Thursday

It took over an hour to dig out my car, which had been covered in solid ice. Then, cars were all over the place on 225 and I was rear ended. I went to the hospital to check my head and to document it. I may have been slightly concussed, but probably not. But it was a jarring hit. My head never hit anything but the belt did what it should, and I got a bit of whiplash. He hit me from behind, so hopefully it will all be covered. It can still drive, which is good. And I'm alive, so that's fucking awesome. But the trunk is a mess. I was pretty shaken up, but I'll be okay. My first Denver blizzard really sucked ass.

Sunday

I am not going to miss working for these assholes. Even though it's Easter, I went to work, only to find out that it had been cancelled, the the guy there said a lot of people had shown up. Fuckers. 5 more days and I am gone.



But, I finally found a place to live! I'll live with 2 other guys and we are all about the same age. We have a huge backyard, with a locked gate and a told wooden fence. I may be able to grow my cannabis outdoors! The sun is cheaper than powering lights.

So, by April 3rd I'll have a new job and a home. It's in Thornton, to the north.

No comments:

Post a Comment