Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Thursday, March 10, 2016

The Kraken has Awoken

Here we stand or here we fall
History won't care at all
Make the bed, light the light
Lady Mercy won't be home tonight.
You don't waste no time at all
Don't hear the bell but you answer the call
It comes to you as to us all
We're just waiting for the hammer to fall
-Queen
The kraken has awoken. The moving company, which has my stuff in storage, tried to overcharge me by $700! I ripped them a new asshole and only paid what I owed. By the way, they are Best Rate Movers in Brooklyn, and once they have your stuff, they only let you talk to people who can't speak English. I speak English and Spanish and these ass wipes can't understand either one.

I think I found a place to live and I am applying tonight. Work is fine.

"Release the Kraken!"

No comments:

Post a Comment