Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Monday, March 7, 2016

Rain

These mist-covered mountains
Are a home now for me
But my home is the lowlands
And always will be
Some day you'll return to
Your valleys and your farms
And you'll no longer burn
To be brothers in arms

-Dire Straits

It rained today, for the first time since December. We've had snow, but it's generally been dry as hell. I looked at a flat today, but it was too small. Work was good. I met a guy who said, after my friend Kerry played ELP's Trilogy, my favorite band is King Crimson. He started mentioning albums and I was like, "Have it. Have it. Have it."



"Wow, I've never met anyone who was as into King Crimson as I am."

"My cat's name was Fripp." 

He smiled at me and said, "That's very cool."

I told him I'd burn some prog rock stuff onto a USB. Likewise, he said he would burn some post rock stuff for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment