Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Friday, December 18, 2015

A New dawn

I've got two weeks to find a place. 14 days. I won't be out on my ass, but I need to feel settled.

- - -

I still don't feel settled.

Went with James and saw the Avalanche beat the Islanders 2-1. Great seats. Great company! We'll be back April 1 when Washington comes in.

From today's Craiglist:

newly built house. would love a bossy big booty woman to move in free (denver)

my name is tanner. im 28. very easy going. i own a roofing business with my dad and in school for engineering. i have a beautiful newly built 3 bedroom 2 bath home to myself. as u can see in the pic of the house there is still work that is being done to the outside of it. but the inside is beautiful and complete. i am looking for a beautiful bossy big booty woman or a woman who has a bf or is married. whether she is single or has a man in her life it doesnt matter to me. nothing sexual of course has to happen at all. i just want a beautiful bossy woman to move in and make me be her houseboy servant. no need for rent bc i make good money. its something i enjoy doing is being bossed by a woman i cant have who has a big booty. i just want someone who will be the queen of the house and order me to clean do errands laudnry dishes wash car cook massage if possible.

Wow. I could have lived my whole life without knowing that. For that reasons, I 've started using some sites other than Craigslist.

xxx

Got to wake up tomorrow and be to work by 6:00am for my first paying job. I knew the farmer's hours were coming.




No comments:

Post a Comment