Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Rib Eye

From 12/26/15

It's been another great day. I just cooked and ate a 14oz bone-in, rib-eye. It was amazing! It was like $8. Oh, welcome to the land of carnivores! I had a nice bottle of pinot noir as well, because people from Jersey have class.

I have been cleaning and listening to some great albums. We lost some amazing musicians in 2015. We lost Scott Weiland of Stone Temple Pilots, the blues king, BB King, and Chris Squire, bassist extraordinaire, of Yes. So I've been listening to all of them today. BB and Squire has long, full lives. Weiland's was short but full, musically. With his brand of drug addiction, it's amazing he lived to be 48. I read his autobiography, and he was a train wreck and then some.


No comments:

Post a Comment