Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Looking for Somewhere

growing up
(growing up)
looking for a place to live
-Peter Gabriel

Looking for a place. Haven't gotten much of a response yet. It's snowing here. My first snow in Colorado. One of many to come, I'm sure. But it's not so bad, talking to you, sipping a Goose Island Pale Ale, with some old Pink Floyd playing.

I got big snow boots and Gor-Tex gloves. I'm ready for the snow. I am trying to stay one step ahead but it's never that easy.

- - -

Wow, people ask for some very specific things in a roommate:

- must be man without facial hair and adores Martha Stewart.

- must love seahorses.

-looking for non smoker (will consider pets if they are reptilian.)

-prefer someone who is not a dwarf (above 4 ft.)

A lot of people have big issues.


No comments:

Post a Comment