Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

After the Storm

I am officially an employee of Trim Jobs. They email us the night before if they have work. I will most likely not get anything until the weekend, or Monday.

Xmas fast approaches. I will be alone and will cook a steak. I will curl up with a book or a movie and forget that the planet even exists. I also might go see Star Wars. Boo yeah! Maybe go to the local pub on Xmas Eve (I know a lot of waitresses now.)

I went home with a waitress
The way I always do
How was I to know 
She was with the Russians too
-Warren Zevon

It's sunny and the snow is melting. It's 25 and we will not get above freezing, but that hight altitude sun will melt it.

It's like I now live on another planet.

But it's exciting. It's been a while since there was any REAL excitement in my life, other than bad shit like fear of bankruptcy and starvation.

I want to learn how to snowshoe. I also want to go see the Stanley Hotel, which inspired Stephen King's The Overlook Hotel in The Shining. Also, Cheyenne, Wyoming is just 2.5 miles away. That would be fun too.


Let me tell you, that storm yesterday came out of nowhere. And quite formidable it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment