Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cross-Country Crap

Stuff accumulated along my five day trek across this great country. And big. So, so very big. Damn thing never ends. Why is the Steelers lighter I got in PA purple? I have no bloody idea. The Rush disc and DVD, I got in Grand Island, Nebraska, in an attempt to keep my driving sanity. I'd been looking for a back scratcher and didn't know where to find one. The answer is at a truck stop in Iowa. Who knew?

When I saw Dan O in Chicago, he talked about getting some of the gang together who are out west. Besides me being in Denver and he in Chicago, Bernie is in Idaho, and Fagen is in Montanna. I don't know of a place equidistant. I'd have to look at a map. +++ I just did. I have no idea what would be central. Hopefully, they'll decide they want to come here since cannabis is legal. Everyone is eager to see what that's like.

No comments:

Post a Comment