Tell The Senate

Tell The Senate
Let Vets Use Cannabis for PTSD

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Back to Work!

Well, I worked 5.5 hours today, packaging edibles, earning money other than unemployment for the first time since the beginning of July. I packed Cannabis chocolate bars and breath mints (also with marijuana,) who knew such things existed. Not I. Not I.

And then one of the full-timers offered Rob and I some ganja tea. It's very mild, this guy, Dylan, told me. Sure. Why not. I didn't feel anything much, but still. We're through the looking glass on this one, people. I've met some very interesting people here. All types. It's kind of mind boggling, but it's cool. A lot of people have similar stories to my own. They came out to experience it.

In 1859, Colorado experienced a Gold Rush. In 1879, they experienced a Silver Rush that lasted until 1893, when the price of silver collapsed. On Nov. 6, 2012, Colorado Amendment 64 passed, which started the Green Rush, of which I am a fortunate participant.

It's a new world. I'm just living in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment